Ok, before you completely discount this recipe, I have never had zucchini before and I love it! So if you know you don’t like zucchini, please move on!
This dinner is great for a dinner with two, small, healthy, lo-cal, lo-carb, and fun to make. Especially for a sweet date!
TURKEY LOAF MUFFINS
Ground Turkey (93/7) 1 container (1.3 lbs)
I C grated zucchini
2Tbsp chopped onion
1/2 C breadcrumbs
1 tsp Kosher Salt
1) Preheat oven to 350°
2) Line Muffin Tin with FOIL liners
3) In a large bowl, mix turkey, zucchini, onion, breadcrumbs, egg and salt
4) Put the meatloaf mixture onto the muffin tins to the top rounding off the top just life a cooked muffin
5) Cook for 20-25 mins or until the food is cooked all the way through
Servings: 6 Muffins
1 C Grated Zucchini
4 Tbsp Grated Parmesan Cheese
1 C Chopped onion
1/4 tsp Kosher Salt
1) Preheat over to 400
2) Mix everything together
3) Line baking pan with aluminum foil and spray with non-stick spray
4) Make 12 Cubes, using your fingers to form the tots
5)Bake in the oven for 20 mins or until it’s a crispy brown on the outside
Servings: 12 tots
Dinner for Two:
On a nice plate, put 1 Turkey Muffins & 6 Tots on to a plate. Add Salt or seasonings to taste(If you were like me and did NOT use the non-stick spray, it will stick to the aluminum foil.)
If you haven’t devoured everything all at once, you might still have Turkey Muffins leftover. They keep really well and are great for lunch!
Hope you like it as much as I did!